Wilson Environmental offers quality engineering design and construction services — from custom wastewater treatment systems to containment structures, wash bay design and more. Our diverse environmental and engineering expertise combined with our experienced personnel offer services varying from site suitability studies to complete design, construction, and operation plans that include personnel training.
Here’s the Deal
The use of lubricants, solvents, machine and engine coolants and fuel products is pretty universal. As a result, numerous commercial and industrial companies are required to construct:
- Containment areas for storage of wastes and products
- Wash bays for cleaning contaminated equipment
- Contained work areas for equipment maintenance
- Storm water and waste water segregation facilities
- Wastewater collection, conveyance and treatment facilities
Wilson Environmental specializes in engineering design and construction services, and the management of any of these systems and/or structures that minimize the potential for uncontrolled releases (spills) of these commonly used products into the environment.